Key is the pressure in the lamination process control. More stress, and better product quality. Specific requirements are: pressure rise to stable, high precision pressure control, accurate time with constant pressure control, pressure evenly in all directions. In order to meet the lamination process and production requirements, the main design shall include the loading and unloading of equipment systems, heating systems, pressure systems and protection systems into four parts. Based on the above concept, design workflow for laminating machines (see the figure on the right):
1) heated water in the container so that it reaches a certain temperature;
2) loaded, seal the head's down;
3) set the working pressure, the constant pressure, and the pressure and holding pressure;
4) automatically pressure relief after holding;
5) seal the head's up, remove the product.